We have just released a new version of our Magento Extension ProNav with some cool but not limited to new features…
- Compatible with jQuery version 1.8.2
- Ability to Enable and Disable load of jQuery (useful if you have jQuery elsewhere)
- Ability to Enable and Disable load of jQuery Easing (useful if you have this loaded elsewhere)
- Animate drop down menu with jquery.easing plugin and choose from a range of easing methods
- Define the width of ProNav within configuration
- Choose the position of ProNav, default (to header), left sidebar, right sidebar or in the content
- Choose from a range of pre-installed themes, or create your own using your own stylesheet
- Primary navigation items now support non linked items (primary navigations which may only have a drop down and not needed to click through)
- Drop down menus can now be aligned to either left or right relative to navigation item, as well as to ProNav beginning and end
- Ability to set “no-follow” on primary navigation items
We have also updated our documentation and is now located here: View Documentation
For those of you who don’t know what ProNav is, here’s a quick summary…
ProNav extension works seamlessly with Magento ‘Static blocks’ to deliver a fully customizable mega-drop down navigation for your online store.
Pronav now gives you the ability to dynamically pull in your categories from your Catalog and output them within your drop down (exploded) navigation. Take a look at this simple walk through video to see how easy it is to create a dynamic drop down that can be easily targeted and styled via css.
Many of today’s biggest brands and online retailers such as McDonalds, Ralph Lauren and ASOS are using content driven drop-down menus to provide their customers with a broad overview of their products and services and increase sales. Pronav from Brandammo Commerce, designed by our team or developers and marketing professionals, now allows Magento users to benefit from this style of navigation via a fully customisable, easy to install extension.
Customise ProNav and define levels of sub categories into your drop down menus.
Define the position of your menu, either in the header, left column, right column or even in the content!
Output a Category of products using our ProNav modified templates and/or widgets.